Friday, September 25, 2009

Goin back to the slammer.....

So lets see, we went to the doctor last Friday and all was good. Jason's blood counts had dropped but we were expecting this. They actually were back on the rise but not fast enough. Dr. Tannir did not want to derail his treatment so I had to give him 3 shots of Neupogen. Thats a drug that sends the bone marrow into overdrive to produce cells. Jason has felt pretty good the past couple of days. A few friends have dropped by to chat and that always makes him feel good. I think he is getting bored of just me cracking jokes. We did shave his head on Saturday, he had been leaving a pretty good trail of hair. Ronan didnt mind at all. I have some cute pics of the two right after it happend. I will post those when we get done with this round of inpatient chemo. That brings me to my conclusion because its 1am and we go back to the hospital tomorrow. I promise more updates then. Bye, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment