Saturday, June 5, 2010

Here's your blog

We let me begin things on a sad note, I lost a friend to testicular cancer and leukemia on Monday. Sean fought bravely for over two years. He leaves behind a beautiful young wife and unborn twins. Please pray for Sean's family and wife Karen.

Ok, lets play catch up. We went and saw Dr. Tannir on Thursday. We discussed the transplant plan and went over the radiation schedule. We will see Dr.T on June 24th to see if J goes to start the transplant process the secind week of July or he will need some chemo first.

We did have appointments with the transplant department and I will write out that whole process in another blog.

We did go to the Er yesterday because Jason started bleeding. It took them 26 hours to tell us that it was a side effect of the radiation and we should contact his clinic on Monday. Oh well at least we are all home now with Roo and our own bed. I busted a blood vessel in my finger so I am having a hard time typing. I promise to inform you all about the transplant process, it is actually fascinating. Thanks you all for being so patient about an update. Prayers welcomed. Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment