Friday, June 24, 2011

Just an update....

Thought I would drop in and let you all know how we are faring. All in all we are doing well! Jason restarted physical therapy this week. We are very excited about this because he has tons of room for even more improvement. He has been getting down on the floor (laying on his stomach, or sitting for short periods of time) and playing with Ronan. Each day he is improving in someway. Ronan is doing good he is making leaps in bounds of improvement with potty training! This is very exciting. The week of the 4th he will be starting daycare and I think I am having a harder time of it than him. I am having a hard time trusting other people with my only child....Oh well, he will have a blast and everyone tells me it will be harder on me than him. Roo going to daycare will give me more time to work on my business and free up time for me to go back to school. Hopefully if its not too much maybe even squeeze a part time job in there. So all in all everything is headed in the right direction with J and us. We have a minor snafu with my Mom and will be addressing that on this upcoming Tuesday. Hopefully that is all it will be. So prayer request this week, pray for good health for my MOm....Prayers Welcomed! Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment