Thursday, October 14, 2010

A day in the life..........

Alright so we had occupational therapy come out and do an evaluation on Wednesday. J has his first meeting with them tomorrow. Apparently Physical therapy will get to him next week. I am not happy about this and will be talking to the rehab doctor on Monday when we go up to MDA. J's power port is missing a stitch (I have no idea how they managed to miss this when they were changing his dressing but they did) he also has the pulmonary function test and echo and the dr appt on Tuesday. J had a rather graceful fall on Wed. His knee just gave out and luckily I was behind him and we just kind of pushed him up against the wall and let him slide down. We went and got an ankle brace for me today. Its just not doing any better. We also got the slightly smaller wheelchair. This makes it a little easier to manuever around the house. There are angels all around when you are not looking. We went to get the wheelchair today and Jason got sick in the parking lot so I left him in the car (with it running) and took Roo in to get the other wheelchair. Well like a kid in the candy store with all those motorized wheelchairs around it was a handful trying to get the paperwork done and keep Ronan from driving around the store. There was an older couple there working on getting an a lift chair and the woman asked how old Roo was I told her 2 and 1/2 and she said yes I can tell. Will you let me entertain him for a few minutes? I said of course!!! I was able to get everything done for the new chair, Ronan made a friend, and J was taken care of!! Thanks for the short visit from the angels!
On a different note my sisters' and my etsy store is slowly gaining some speed. This is exciting to finally get something going with all three of us. Check it out and yes I am shamelessly advertising still!

www.etsy.com/shop/buttonworksdesigns

Prayers Welcomed!!!Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment