Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas has come and gone....

Well we had a pretty quiet/ busy Christmas. Apparently whatever bug that Ronan,my MOm, and my sister had decided to hit me too. So wheneber I am within 3 ft of Jason I am wearing a mask, washing my hands constantly, and sleeping in the other room. OH well. Poor Ronan was still sick on Saturday so we actually took him to an after hours clinic and they said all of his symptoms still point to a virus but that fluid is builiding behind his ears so they did start him on some Amoxicilin. Funny enough out of all of us Jason is doing the best. We went and saw the nurse of Friday and did another blood draw, his counts are still good we just had to do a magnesium infusion. Which took 4 hours to get the medicine to go. GRRRR. Christmas we woke up and my parents and sister brought Ronan over we had breakfast and opened presents. Roo took a nap and then we went to the clinic. Unfortunately Roonan was still contaigous so he had to go back with Mimi and Popi and that did not make him a happy boy, he wanted to stay home and play with his toys. Not much we can do, I can stay away from J and not sneeze on him but Roon cant. They are taking him up to Austin for a few days so that will be good and hopefully by the time they get back he and myself will be feeling better. At some point next week we should hopefully get J into outpatient physical therapy at the hospital. He really is doing a great job this time around. He even made Roo waffles for breakfast on Christmas. Send healing vibes our way. Prayers Welcomed! Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment