Thursday, January 30, 2014

HOME

Today is Thursday January 30. Jason was released from the hospital Monday night. Quite conviently after I had already left to come back to Austin to beat the bad weather in. Ronan was missing me and I had work on Wednesday morning. He was released on meds for his headache and is taking them and some other medicines pretty much around the clock. He is moving around relatively well for what has been done. I went and picked him up from his parents house yesterday. The ride home went better than I thought it was going to. He still has the headache but this morning he said it was getting better before I left to take Ronan to school and go to school myself. Jason is quite happy to be home. He kicked back in his recliner and watched TV and hung out with Ronan and me a bit. On the whole I think he is doing okay. If we could the headaches to end completely we would just be left with gimpy Jason, which honestly we are getting used to. The incision is crazy big, but is healing. We go back February 13th for a check up. However if the headaches dont subside we will be taking a side trip to the emergency room. Hopefully that does not happen as I have lots and lots to do. Will update more later. Prayers Welcomed~Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment