Thursday, May 13, 2010

Update

Alright, yesterday was one day post surgery and I dont think that things could have been better. WOO HOO!! Jason was able to sit up and walk around. I must say it is funny watching these tiny nurses trying help Jason around. Literally he would make them pancakes if he did fall. He was even able to take a shower. Boy did he need it. Oh and he actually sat in a chair with an air cushion (courtesy of occupational therapy) for 45 minutes. This has not happened since the begininng of March! He was visited by physical therapy and she was very happy with the progress that he made. His restrictions for right now are no bending, twisting, of lifting. Like I mentioned before he was also saw occupational therapy. Other than the cushion he did not need much from them. He can already dress himself and what not. However when Jason is able to start riding a motorcycle again they will be able to help him make it as comfortable as possible. Thats very exciting to him. Dr. Azeem (neurosurgeon) came and basically reiterated what was said before. Hopefully we will hear from Dr. Tannir today. So yeah for some good news. Let you know more when I do. I do have some pictures of Jason before surgery and after and even one of his war wound. I got a new camera for Mother's Day and as soon as I figure out how to use it I will post some new pics. Thanks for the Prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment