Friday, September 17, 2010

And he's up....well 80% at least!

They moved Jason to the rehab floor and he is doing grreeeat! (<--- Tony the Tiger voice) He is getting up and dressed every morning, doing physical therapy, group therapy, and then occupational therapy. They have respiration therapist coming in like 3 times a day to help keep his lungs open. He is doing so good on this floor. Unfortunately he will be in at least next week and hopefully released the next week. Physical therapy got him on his feet and about 80% of the way standing. This is very exciting to all of us and even more so to J, he hasn't been able to walk in over a month! You can hear the difference in his voice and its a good thing to hear. By request I made him some sheppards pie and took it up to him on Thursday. I had planned to stay the night however there was no room in his room. I fixed him a plate (he ate 2 slices) and then let him rest and went home. The really good part of this story is that he rolled himself in the wheelchair to the little kitchen on the floor and got himself some left overs today for lunch!!! I am so proud of him I could just fill up an entire page with exclaimation points!!!!!!!! But I wont because that would be annoying for you all. Roo and I are going to take something different up to have dinner with him tomorrow. I think Pumpkin Pasta is on the menu.
On a completely different note my sisters' and I have finally opened an ETSY store. For those not in the know ETSY is a commerce website alot like EBAy but only features handmade and vintage items. Go check out our store http://www.etsy.com/shop/buttonworksdesigns. Let us know what you think or even better Buy something!!!

That was my commercial. I am in a much better mood now that Jason is in a better mood. Here's to getting him up and moving so we can get going on the next phase of things. Prayers Welcomed! Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment