Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Will the real Jason please stand up?

And HE DID!!!!! Yesterday, Jason stood up for the first time in 35 days. I am so proud of him. He stood up and down a few times with help for the physical therapist. They are working him really hard using different machines down in the gym. He is really improving quickly. I am so excited I'm giddy. They are actually talking of a discharge date for next Friday!!!!! Jason is very happy. I went to Sweet Adelines on Monday and it felt so good to take some me time. Also they are kind of like my therapist so I really needed a visit. Ronan is doing okay. His stuttering is getting more noticable. He is pinching, hitting, and biting. Its hard to tell if this is an age thing or if he is acting out from stress. He also occasionally has random crying outbursts. They are sad, he looks as if his whole little world has fallen apart. Which in a way I suppose it has. I am looking into options for therapy for him but its alittle difficult because of his age. We'll just keep loving him! Prayer request...That Jason continues to improve and for me to have patience! Prayers Welcomed. Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment