Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Moving floors........

Alright guys... I have been insanely busy trying to get all the ducks in a row for Jason to come home. Unfortunately, it will not be this week :(. However, they are moving him to the Rehabilitation floor. Here he will three hours of physical and occupational therapy a day along with nurses who will help do therapy at other times. I am so excited by this. I finally saw him do some therapy today and it is so hard watching how much he struggles to do the simplest things that I take for granted. I literally watch the strength drain out of him when he moved from the bed to the wheelchair. On the other hand I am so proud of how determined he is. He is making progress everyday. They are switching him over to all oral medications he is eating and drinking however he needs to do more of both. Only time J has ever been told to eat more! We got the carpets steam cleaned, the tile floors clean, and the air ducts cleaned. Our house looks great, J wont even recognize it when he comes home. I took a look at his blood work today and everything is looking very good. He is pretty much back to where he was before the 4 hour nose bleed on Friday. I hope he gets to come home soon. Occupational therapy is working with him really hard to get him whatever equipment he needs to help with daily living. This is great, some his new gear my Dad wants! Hopefully when this is all said and done J can give it to him with a smile on his face! Prayers Welcomed! Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment